Our calendar is made up of four seasonal quarters:
winter semester, spring semester, summer semester, and fall semester.
- Every Semester:
- Twice Per Year:
- The Meditation Toolbox course offers a more structured introduction to what mindfulness is, and what mindfulness is not. This year, the Toolbox will be offered in Cambridge during January and then in the spring. We will be working on a summer Toolbox too, depending on location.
- Once per year:
- MBSR- the keystone of our training pathway. Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction, which was originally developed at the University of Massachusetts Medical School. Mindful Boston will be offering our next MBSR in the fall of 2018. Sign up for the Toolbox beforehand.
- Bypassing Burnout: retreat/learning day for office professionals offered in March.
- Summer campfire retreat day on Cape Cod, July.
- Craftsman Level meditation teacher training
- Journeyman Level meditation teacher training
- All teacher trainings start in the fall, and graduations/certifications happen during our Members Only Summer Retreat on Cape Cod.
If there is not a live event scheduled soon, you can listen to our audio meditation recordings in the meantime.