- New interns: Gianna and Libbie
- Gianna Absi has a bachelor's degree in neuroscience from BU. She will be running a research project on our Meditation Toolbox course.
- Libbie Farrell is working on a combined major in business and holistic health at UMass Amherst. We are considering a number of business projects for her.
- Toolbox grads: class #6 is new and improved. You are invited to attend on March 12th 4pm.
- If you have taken the Toolbox course in the past, you experienced an okay version of class #6. But I have now upgraded our "wisdom" class to a new level. If you want to come drop in to the class, let me know!
- MBSR starts April 23rd. Looking for classroom assistants.
- If you have taken an MBSR course, and you want to experience the magic again, this is your chance. I am looking for 1 or 2 volunteers to help me during the spring semester of MBSR.
- Public meditations do continue for the spring, even though the Cambridge Ten Thousand Villages store is closing.
- As you saw on the Members' Newsletter page, we have a new partnership with the Boston Marathon RunBase
- The Cambridge Ten Thousand Villages is closing...
- It is a bitter sweet moment. We started the Community Meditation Nights in 2013 at this Cambridge store. But the store is now closing. Our CMN on March 25th will be the final event that happens at that location before they close. You can RSVP to attend the event at https://www.meetup.com/MindfulBoston/events/238083124/
- Business Plans have taken a hiatus.
- Mindful Boston still has the business plan that our business intern Theresa developed last summer. But we will not be moving forward on them until a new intern or volunteer comes on board to take charge of the project.
- Summer Plans for July 2017
- Our summer retreat day for members only will be on Saturday July 22nd. You can just come for the day. But if you do want to stay overnight, it would be best to make your reservations very soon. I hope to see you there!
Continue reading this newsletter...
Winter 2017 - This column was written by Gena Bean.